Writing is your passion and WordPress is an environment where you excel? If that premise has an affirmative outcome, you are a leap closer to becoming a guest writer for the ResizeMyImage blog! Want to get featured? Here are the guidelines that you need to follow:
What exactly are we looking for?
Our blog is packed with WordPress-oriented content, design hacks, theme, and plugin recommendations, and that’s exactly what we expect. If you have knowledge about the world’s most popular CMS, social media, graphic design, digital marketing, and similar topics, with a witty spirit, and a broad writing capacity, you’re an ideal candidate for submission.
We like to preserve the liberty of writing, but there are a few technical requirements that need to be fulfilled:
- The article has to be at least 1500 words long
- The content must be 100% unique and plagiarism free
- Internal links to our content are required (at least 3)
- External links to other high-quality sites (3-5)
- At least 3 images
- Once the article is published, it’s owned by ResizeMyImage
- We’re allowed to alter the details of the article
- An author bio is required, with your image, links to your website and social media, and an image
If you think you have what it takes, please pitch your ideas (not complete articles) by contacting us directly, and include links to your previously published work.
For gaining the maximum amount of guest posts, check out these 5000+ sites that accept guest posts.